Reservations & Waitlist
- Reservations are available for all classes up to one week in advance with a valid class package in your account.
- You may reserve ONLY one class time per day. If a class is full, add your name to the online waitlist.
- As a spot opens up, you will be added to the class and sent a confirmation email of your status.
- Let us know if you cannot attend once you are added from the waitlist. Otherwise, we will consider your reservation confirmed.
Cancellations & No-shows
- To avoid a Late Cancellation or No-Show charge, reservations MUST be cancelled online 4 hours in advance for all classes
- New Clients under the 30 Day Unlimited package will lose a day for every late cancel or no-show. Series class package holders will lose one class for every late cancel or no-show. Club Bar holders will be charged $5 for each late cancel or no-show.
Late Arrival to Class
- NEW STUDENTS (1st class only) MUST arrive 10-15 minutes early. There is NO ADMITTANCE once class has started.
- Ongoing students must arrive no later than 10 minutes after the start of class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase trademarked Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. You may ask the front desk manager to keep your phone for you during class if you are expecting a very important phone call. Otherwise, store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available at the front desk. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- First-time students who are pregnant must purchase the pregnancy dvd and use it 6-10 times at home before joining the regular class.
- New and continuing pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs).
- Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.